Leigh: Goat Island Guided Snorkeling Tour for Beginners13个评论
Take part in an introduction to exploring the ocean that even non-swimmers can join. Snorkel at Goat Island in the company of a passionate instructor.
Our Top 经历 and 旅游 在奥克兰:如果您正在预订您的 奥克兰之旅 最后一分钟，我们帮你搞定了. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 奥克兰 Harbour 3-Course Dinner Cruise with Welcome Drink
- 奥克兰:机场之间的班车 & 城市CBD
- 奥克兰: Ship to Shore Half-Day Excursion
- Leigh: Goat Island Guided Snorkeling Tour for Beginners
- Enjoy an introduction to snorkeling for beginners
- Marvel at beautiful fish and marine life in shallow waters
- Feel safe in the company of your expert instructor
- Learn the basics of snorkeling in the ocean
描述Begin your tour by meeting the team at the Goat Island Dive and Snorkel Center. Here, your friendly staff will get you kitted up with a mask, snorkel, fins, and a wetsuit. You will then drive in your own vehicle 2 miles (3km) to the Goat Island Marine Reserve, where you will meet with your snorkel instructor. Learn about the 历史 of Goat Island and the marine life you are likely to meet at New Zealand's first marine reserve. The experience starts with an introduction to using the equipment and some snorkeling and swimming techniques. Before jumping in you'll receive a full, thorough safety briefing. Everyone will make their way to the water. The group will stay in shallow waters while getting used to the equipment and the strange sensation of breathing while looking around underwater. Once everyone is feeling confident and comfortable, the group will make their way out to sea to continue the 冒险. 参观结束后, you will be able to use the equipment for the remainder of the day to carry on exploring at your own pace. 你将成为天然水族馆的一部分, with many varieties of colorful fish and marine life including Blue Maomao, 鲷鱼, 鹰和刺鳐, 蓝鳕鱼, 章鱼, Kahawai, 还有小龙虾. Sometimes Dolphins or Orca visit the reserve and will often play with the snorkelers.
包括安全简报 带导游的浮潜之旅 参观期间所有设备的使用 Use of snorkel equipment for the rest of the day
- This beginners tour has been specially tailored for people who are new to swimming or being in the ocean. The hope for people taking part is to get their confidence up so they can explore on their own. Special safety equipment is used to keep you afloat, which allows you to move naturally in the water •这是一种自驾体验